Article 1 – General conditions of use of the site and the proposed services
The company HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS, concerned about the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated processing and in a desire to be transparent with the users of the website www.hemley-productions.fr, has set up a policy precising all these treatments, the aims pursued by them and the means available to individuals so that they may best exercise their rights.
If you continue using the website, it means that you fully accept the following terms and conditions of use.
These terms and conditions of use may be modified or completed at any time, the user of this website is therefore invited to consult them regularly.
The current online version of these terms and conditions of use is the only valid version for the duration of your visit.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Article 2 – Legal information
In accordance with the Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on trust in the digital economy, each user of the website is informed of the identity of the different stakeholders in the framework of its implementation and monitoring:
- Owner: Marie-Alix de Putter – HEMLEY Productions
- Designer and developer of the site : HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS , if any right issues please contact HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS
- Publication Manager: HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS.
- Hosting provider : the website is hosted by Gandi, whose head office is located 63-65 boulevard Masséna, 75013 Paris / France and identified by Siren 423 093 459 RCS Paris
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): HEMLEY Productions
Article 3 – Services Provided
The purpose of the website is to provide information on all the activities of HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS.
HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS strives to provide as accurate information as possible on this website. However, it may not be held liable for any omissions, inaccuracies or deficiencies in the update, whether on its own account or on account of the third-party partners who provide it with this information.
The information indicated on this website is indicative and is likely to change and is therefore not exhaustive.
Section 4 – Site Management
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. However, an interruption due to technical maintenance may be decided by HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS and the publisher, who will then endeavour to inform users beforehand of the dates and times of the intervention.
To ease the management of the website, the publisher may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to this website or to certain parts of this website to a specific category of Internet users;
- Remove any information that may interfere with its operation or that violates national or international laws;
- Suspend site for updates.
In the same way, the terms and conditions of use can be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to take them into consideration.
Article 5 – Contractual limitations
The responsibility of the publisher and HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS cannot be engaged in case of failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its modules.
The material connecting to the site that you use is under your sole responsibility. The user must take all appropriate measures to protect his/her equipment and his/her own data, including from viral attacks over the Internet. The user is also solely responsible for the websites and data that he/she consult.
The publisher and HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS cannot be held liable in the event of legal proceedings against the user:
- Because of the use of this website or any service accessible via the Internet;
- Because of failure of the user to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher and HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS are not liable for any damages caused to the user, to third parties and/or to the user’s equipment as a result of his/her connection or the use of this website and he/shee waive any action against it as a result.
Should the publisher and HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS become the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of the use of this websiteuser by the , they may turn against him/her to obtain compensation for all damages, amounts, convictions and costs that may result from this procedure.
In addition, the user of this website undertakes to access it using recent, virus-free material and with an updated browser of the latest generation.
Section 6 – Intellectual Property and Counterfeiting
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, animated or not images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to run this website and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on this website are protected by the laws in force under the title of intellectual property.
They are the full property of HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS or its partners. Thus, any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS, are strictly prohibited. The fact that HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS does not initiate any proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorised uses does not constitute acceptance of these uses or waiver of the proceedings.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
In France, personal data are protected by Law No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995.
When using this website, the user’s data such as the URL of the links through which he accessed the website, his/her network access provider, his/her Internet Protocol (IP) address, are likely to be collected by HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS.
Personal data refers to any information related to an identified or identifiable person (data subject). A person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements related to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity shall be deemed to be identifiable.
In any case, HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS collects personal information relating to the user only for the purpose of certain services offered by this website. The user shall provide this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when entering it by himself. The user of this website is then informed of the obligation to provide this information.
No personal information of the user of this website is published, exchanged, transferred or sold on any medium to third parties, without the user’s agreement.
The database are protected by the provisions of the Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of database.
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union in the following cases:
- When the user uses the payment services made available on this website, HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- When the user publishes publicly available information in the free comments areas of HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS;
- When the user authorises the website of a third party to access his data;
- When HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS uses service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- If required by law, HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS may transmit data in response to claims brought against it and comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 and following of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms, every user has:
- The right of access: he/she can exercise his right of access, to know the personal data concerning him/her. In this case, before the implementation of this right, HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right to rectification: if the personal data held by HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS are inaccurate, he/she may request the updating of the information;
- The right to delete data: the user may request the deletion of his/her personal data;
- The right to limitation of processing: the user may ask HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS to limit the processing of personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of data: the user may object to the processing of his/her data;
- The right to portability: the user can claim that HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS gives him/her the personal data he/she has provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
The user can exercise these rights by contacting us by email, by clicking here.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS may contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
Moreover, and since law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information, please visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
The user can also lodge a complaint on the CNIL website https://www.cnil.fr/. However, we recommend that the user contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at his/her entire disposal to resolve his problem.
Section 8 – Data Retention Policy
HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS keeps the user’s data for a period of three years necessary to provide him/her with its services or assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of user’s information if necessary, even after he/she has closed his/her account or we no longer need to provide him/her with our services.
Article 9 – Hyperlinks and Cookies
The setting up by the user of any hypertext links to all or part of this website is strictly prohibited, unless prior written permission from HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS. HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify in any way its decision.
In the event that HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the expense of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher or HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS. They have no right to the content contained in this link.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when viewing a website, reading an email, installing or using any software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). By browsing this website, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
During the first navigation on this website, an explanatory banner on the use of «cookies» will appear. Therefore, by continuing browsing, the user will be considered informed and as having accepted the use of said «cookies». The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic used by HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS and its partners, to develop its website design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service offered to the user.
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 11 – Applicable Law
These terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of HEMLEY PRODUCTIONS, subject to a specific assignment of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulatory text.
Article 12 – Contact Us
For any questions, information on the products and services presented on this website or concerning the website itself, you can leave us a message by